Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'll see what I can get finished before the cold medicine kicks in...

Things that are new:
I'm selling a scooter so I can fund a new road bike.
I want to ride this new road bike FAR! How far? Like to Oregon far.
More and more friends are moving to Austin and it's blowing my mind.
Going to Austin City Limits the last weekend of September!!!
My temp job working for my brother-in-law at his dry cleaning business may turn to long term long time if he has to get shoulder surgery. This could ruin some serious plans.
Everyone knows I don't have game, but I've said things to guys lately that will make you even embarrassed for me. And I shall write a blog about this.
Ear and tonsil problems are on the steady. I went to the doctor, gave him all the money I had, and I go back in two weeks after I make a little bit more money to give him all of that too. Hopefully he'll heal me this next trip, and without surgery because if I'm spending $6,000 on surgery it's going to be liposuction.
I think I might marry Donald Miller.

2 comments:

emily grace said...

So, I'm going to be in Austin/San Antonio for the end of September. I should try to run into you...

amber grimm said...

girl get better. i miss you!