Monday, August 4, 2008

Knock loud I'm home. just sleeping to pass the time.

First things first, I'm not getting on myspace for a good long while. Instead I'll pour myself into reading, music, and NPR and my scooter message board I post on.

Second, I'm not in Colorado. And I actually haven't been much at all since I 'moved'. I'm working for minimum wage in Texas (which was raised to $6.55 last week!) My friends did move into a new two bedroom house that use to be a chicken coupe in Colorado and my sleeping room will be the living room. I haven't found a job yet, so that's why I'm in Texas. Not sure if or when I'll return to Boulder. There is a strong battle down in Austin for me to move there and I would love to. But I'm almost so completely done with moving to where friends live, I think I'm just going to pack up and move to Portland, OR. I know of 2 people who live there, not really friends, but we know each other at least.

I keep feeling like I've lost myself and I keep trying to find me, but I pour myself into others and what their doing, I'm afraid I'll never find who I am. I wish I could hear what God is saying to me right now. But my faith is screwed up. It's scary to hear myself think lately. I don't know where these crazy ideas and stuff have come from, but it's all jacked up. How do I get back to where I belong?

So that's all for the latest update and downer of a post. I have to go to bed, I have work tomorrow and it looks like I'll be working in 100+ degree heat again. Woo!





I miss Virginia. I miss Franklin Street, and I miss riding my scooter around that town. I do not miss the stupid people who were my roommates and who think I owe them rent for August, though I moved out in June, especially when there is no telling how much money I spent on them. Seriously, I need to learn how to stand up to people and tell them to back off when their acting like a high school piece of shit. I want to live in Richmond again someday soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too! Call me anytime you feel like talking, seriously.

Check it:
http://mattgunn.ca/2007/08/22/great-movie-quotes-little-miss-sunshine-2/